Em-E "Domestic Line"
- Single-stage burners (Em) and single-stage burners with long nozzle distributor (Em L).
- Suitable for pressurised boilers.
- For methane gas or LPG operation (for mod. Em 16-E - Em 26-E a conversion kit is necessary).
- Gas ramp with stabiliser, dual valve and filter.
- Low emissions.
- Combustion head control (external in mod. Em 26-E - Em 35-E).
- Burner-external combustion air control.
- Air shutter with gravity stop flap (excluding mod. Em 35-E).
- Stabilised ventilation.
- Excellent combustion thanks to the uniform distribution of air.
- Soundproof bonnet.
- Compact size.
- Can be combined with various types of gas ramps for ultimate versatility.
- Supplied in 2 boxes (Burner + Gas ramp).
Installation and maintenance:
Fitted with full inspection hinge (mod. Em 26-E - Em 35-E).
Easy installation thanks to the universal perforation mobile flange (sliding from mod. Em 9-E to Em 35-E).
Accessory set kit. Methane to LPG conversion kit (for mod. Em 16-E and Em 26-E). Valve seal control kit.
Em-E burners are certified EC.